
After watching out my window this morning, waiting for the mailman. He finally came at 3:30pm!! I went and got the mail, flipped through it and found a letter for Jon from the University of Wisconsin. Naturally a rejection letter never crossed my mind...... Jon is brilliant and everyone wants him. I was still very antsy until he got home and opened it. As he has been getting acceptance letters, I have been taping them above his computer. Just as a little reminder of how smart he is. So you can see the rankings of the Nuclear Engineering schools according to US News and World Report.......


It is nice to know that three of the schools that we have been accepted to are in the top ten. I must say it is also nice to see that U of M is ranked higher then MIT!!! I am putting up a poll, you guys will have the chance to have your voice heard about where you think that we should go. So don't forget to vote.
2 comments:
So, did you guys apply to MIT?
No, we didn't apply to MIT. From what I am told, MIT is for the really "weird" engineers. Who knows if that is really true or not. Anyway MIT was not an option for us, but thats ok I didn't want to live in Massachusetts anyway.
Post a Comment