Friday, March 21, 2008

Life is Crazy

Our life this week has been so crazy. Jon and I check his email about 50 times a day, hoping that there is a letter from the U of M. Wednesday we took Brett to the Doctors office, I was hoping that he would blow me away with his weight by being 25lbs. Since he is so active and he seems too "busy" to eat, he came in at 19lbs. 51/2oz. The doctor wasn't worried about his slow weight gain, but I am a little. That’s ok, he is now 9 months old and his list of approved foods just tripled. We also got Jon's graduation announcements in the mail. When I started to assemble them I noticed that close to half were scored crooked. So we had to contact the company and they are sending us replacements. Wednesday night I went to our Relief Society dinner and I loved it. It was a good dinner and a great guest speaker. It was also really nice to get out of the house.

Yesterday (Thursday) I was so exhausted that I couldn't function. To make matters worse Brett's naps were so short that I didn’t get much of a chance for a nap myself. On top of that the last couple of nights have not been restful to say the least. I was up all night last night because of nightmares and my whole body stiff. This morning I couldn't even more my neck because it hurt so badly. When I was younger I had something similar to Mono, and I slept all the time. My biggest fear is that it is coming back. This isn't something that goes really well with and active little boy. I am hoping that all that is going on is that I am just not getting enough sleep.

The rest of the week will continue to be crazy. Jon gets a hair cut this weekend, Brett gets his monthly hands and feet printed and his pictures done. We are also taking family pictures to send out with our graduation announcements. Tomorrow we are going to see The Mormon Tabernacle Choir in Salt Lake for their Easter Concert. We are having family over for dinner on Sunday and Brett is going to have his first Easter egg hunt (even though he can't eat what is inside the eggs). I am excited about that one. I can wait for Sunday; I should be able to get lots of pictures.

No comments: