Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Acceptance #3 University of Michigan


We got our unofficial acceptance yesterday via email. We received our official acceptance via email this morning. We should have received the email yesterday, but Jon's email has been a little weird. I sent him my birthday list two days ago and he just got it this morning. Yeah that is not cool, when I pretty much watch his email like a hawk. I don't know why I am even complaining, as the saying goes better late then never. My question is are we ever going to hear from Purdue or Wisconsin?? It is their loss if we don't. I think that we are going to have a tough decision in the next couple of weeks. GO BLUE!!!

We took new family pictures last night, so that I could put an updated picture in our graduation announcements. Here it is.........Can you believe that I took the picture? I think that hard part is trying to beat the timer. I have to push the button and run to get myself ready. We used Brett's little blanky to keep him entertained and as you can see I forgot to take it out of the shot. Naturally this was the best photo, so I guess the blanket stays!!

3 comments:

Dani W said...

Well congrats!!! Good luck with that... I cannot wait to see the new picture!:)

Kathlen said...

Thanks! we are so excited to see what the Lord has in store for us! Sorry I just added our family picture to the post.

Keriann said...

Yeah!!! Well, I guess now is the hard part. Good luck with your decission!