
We finally got Brett a high chair, thanks to my mom who payed for half. Up until now we had a very risky procedure. Brett would sit on the carpet and as long as he sat we would feed him. Our other tactic would include one of us bravely holding Brett(Jon) while the other fed him(Me). Some of you might be slightly skeptical about our feeding routine, but I assure you that Brett did really well. It actually wasn't until very recently that Brett realized that he would rather crawl then sit. Luckily the Lord Blessed us with a little extra money this month and I knew exactly what I needed to do with it.
I thought that I post a little clip of Brett sitting on the floor eating applesauce. I am showing you this clip for two reasons: the first being that recently he get really excited when we present food to him. The second reason being, so that you can see how well Brett did sitting on the floor. Jon and I can't help but laugh at the funny things that Brett does, we love our son so much.
DISCLAIMER: In the Video Jon is not feeding Brett with a bib, we do not however recommend this. It is very risky and there is a chance of staining clothes:). Why Brett doesn't have a bib, I don't know.
No comments:
Post a Comment