Jon is finally home from Michigan. He absolutely loved the Campus(I will let him give you all the details). The hard part now is deciding where we are going. This whole time I have known where I want us to go. It hit me the other day, it doesn't matter when I want to go. The Lord will send us where we need to go, I still find it a little hard to say thy will be done. I am getting better at it, all of the universities that we applied to(that have accepted us) would give us great leaning and growing experiences. Jon keeps trying to get my input on this, I just keep telling him that I will be happy going where ever we go.
Jon brought home some nice U of M apparel, that was exciting. Since Jon is from Michigan I already had a U of M football shirt, and right before he left I accidentally spilled bleach on my shirt. I was so mad, I should have taken my shirt off. So I told Jon that I hoped U of M would bribe him with a shirt. His hotel was right next to a mall so after he settled in his hotel, he ran over to the mall and bought me a new shirt. U of M football was where I learned all about football, and where my passion for football all started. Sadly Penn State and Michigan are rivals, if we go to Penn State should I still where my Michigan Shirt? Or if we got to Michigan should I still wear my Penn State sweatshirt?
No matter where we go, My Life is better when I am with Jon.
Monday, March 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
In response to your Michigan shirt at Penn State and vice versa question, the answer is a solid no. This is the ultimate sin. Please never contemplate this again...ever.
Well I guess it is a good thing that you set me straight, before I got beat up.
It can be scary for sure. I have to be careful not to wear blue around the wrong people here. Toledo is strange that way. There are a lot of Michigan fans and a lot of Ohio State fans. I have noticed that the Ohio State fans are more violent about it. Oh well, Go BLUE!
It was good to see Jon this weekend. We could tell the decission of where to go was already hard for him. Good luck with that! Just remember to go where the Lord wants you and life will be easier.
Post a Comment