Sunday, March 30, 2008

Trash

Since I posted Brett's cute trip to the ducks. I feel the need to vent a little. Everyone lately is trying to be environmentally friendly, right? While at the duck pond Jon noticed a lunch baggie in the water, my sister and I try to find a stick so that we can fish it out. Success, we found one of those long shaking bean pod things. We got the baggie out and threw it away. As we made our way around the pond, we noticed this.....trash all over the edge of the water. Looking around I saw a garbage can, which made me a little more upset. I mean come on take ten seconds and throw away your trash. I do understand that on windy days it could possibly blow out. But with that being said, how do you explain this.....Yep thats right a traffic cone. Come on there is no way that you could convince me that it just happened to blow into the pond. My sister and I seriously contemplated going in after it, but decided not too. I just hope that the kids who decided to do this are so proud of them selves. I love it.

No comments: