
Thursday afternoon Jon and I made it back to the Temple after a few months. Jon and I went to the Temple with so much uncertainty and so many questions. As I walked into the Temple, I could just feel most of that leave me as I walked through those sacred doors. I knew right then that the Lord would hear and answer my prayers that day. Sadly, I was so distracted during the session. I kept trying to focus and to pay close attention, in everything I did I tried to gain understanding and at the same time try to find my answer. As I sat in the celestial room, I prayed with all of my heart that the Lord would just guide me. I didn't even want an answer anymore, just guidance. As Jon and I started talking, so many things came to us, so many thoughts and even more questions. We sat there for a good 40 minutes, just sorting things out. When we had finally made a plan and felt good about it we left. When we got home we immediately put our plan into action. It has been absolutely amazing to see what we have accomplished. What was once agony over a huge decision, has now turned into a sweet experience. I felt like no answer would ever come, sadly when we decided to go to the temple I honestly didn't feel like going. I was in such agony over this and I kept praying and praying. I didn't think that the Lord would give me an answer there either, and he didn't. He did how ever give me the tools to help me get my answer. I think that maybe the Lord needed His daughter to come and sit in his presence, so that he could truly bless her life. This experience has strengthened my testimony, that I know that I have a Heavenly Father who loves me and wants the best for me. He always cares.
1 comment:
Told you I'd go home and find you!! Cute family!
Post a Comment