Last month we decided to do a March Madness theme for Brett's monthly pictures. Everything we used in his photo shoot was given to us, and it all happened to be University of Michigan. With that being said we decided not to post the pictures, until we knew where we were going. Now that we know, here are a few photos. Did I mention that I have a very cute lit
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Our March Madness
Last month we decided to do a March Madness theme for Brett's monthly pictures. Everything we used in his photo shoot was given to us, and it all happened to be University of Michigan. With that being said we decided not to post the pictures, until we knew where we were going. Now that we know, here are a few photos. Did I mention that I have a very cute lit
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
They say that third time is a charm well this is the third time I have tried to reply to your blog the first one is flotting in cyber space. The second one I lost while Leslie was helping me set up an gmail account.So this is the third try. I HAVE ENJOYED YOUR BLOG watching Brett grow-up,and read about the thing you and Jon are doing .Sorry about your mail box.I'm happy for the both of you because Jon got the school that he wanted.It will be a great adventure for the both of you, and five years will go by quickly. Just ask any older person and they will tell you that time flies the older you get, I know it does not seem possible that L have work for the fire department for 30 years.I need to check on your car to see when it will be done .I'll do that when I get back to work.With all my love DAD
Thanks DAD!!!! Time has already flown by, it seems like yesterday I was holding my son in the hospital and now he is almost one. I think I am going to do a reflection post and look back at the last couple of years. I am sad that we are moving so far away but I am so excited about the new adventure that is in front of us. I can't wait to see you in May!
So does that mean you guys got accepted to the University of Michigan? Brett is so cute. He looks so grown up in his basketball clothes. It's adorable!
We were accepted to the U of M. The great thing about Jon field of study(Nuclear Engineering) is that since there are so few, we get to pick where we want to go, basically.
Post a Comment