Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Tag I am it, Again!!


Since this is the second time, that I have been tagged. I am going to link my last tag right here, and I am going to do a tag about Jon:).

WHAT IS HIS NAME: Jonathan Brett Wierschke

HOW LONG HAVE WE BEEN MARRIED: Almost three wonderful years(right babe?)

HOW LONG DID WE DATE: Depends on who you ask(I say 2 1/2months, he says almost a year)

WHO SAID I LOVE YOU FIRST: He did, I faked like I was asleep and so I groaned. Lame I know

HOW OLD IS HE: 25

WHO IS TALLER: He is by two inches

WHO EATS MORE: I bet I do

WHO SINGS BETTER: He does

WHO'S SMARTER: For sure him(Nuclear Engineering, come on)

WHO PAYS THE BILLS: I do

WHOSE TEMPER IS WORSE: That just might be a tie

WHO SLEEPS ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BED: Looking at the bed I do

WHO MOWS THE LAWN: Ha ha….he does, when he does, and it is all up hill

WHO COOKS DINNER: I do, but sometimes he does thankfully

WHO DRIVES: He does, I love it.

WHO'S MORE STUBBORN: I am

WHO KISSED WHO FIRST: He kissed me while watching Harry Potter Prisoner of Azkaban

WHO ASKED WHO OUT FIRST: I did, Except I remember that I already had a date so I canceled it.........Jon remembers different(very sensitive topic for him)

WHO HAS MORE FRIENDS: uh I do?? I think

WHO HAS MORE SIBLINGS: I do, 5-1

WHO WEARS THE PANTS IN THE FAMILY: Depends on the situation, Mainly Jon though

I tag: Abbie, Alysa, Chris ( I don't care which tag you do)

No comments: