

After much deliberation and a little bit of agony we have decided where we are going to spend the next five years of our lives. Now before I spill the beans, I just want to say that this was such a hard decision. Both Penn State and the University of Michigan are great schools and would afford us wonderful opportunities and blessings. We really had to be led by the spirit on this one, I thought that it would be an easy decision, but I was very wrong. We had to look at every aspect of each university. We even listed the pros and cons of each university, hoping that would give us an answer. Finally we went to the temple and prayed and afterwards we made our decision. Even after we made our decision I felt so bad to the professor and the university that we did not pick. Yesterday I was in this state of questioning, did we pick the right university? I had been questioning myself the last couple of weeks, so I was not surprised at all that I was questioning our decision now. As we continue to go forward with faith I now that the Lord will bless us as we attend the University of Michigan. I have gained that personal witness that we will be taken care of and that this is right. We know that is where we need to be and we are so excited to be starting our new adventures. I wanted to climb to the top of the Y yesterday and to tell everyone, but I hate climbing the Y so that was out! The next couple of months are going to be crazy, trying to pack and find a mover, but I look forward to it. Nothing could as hard as trying to decide the next five years of your life, after that decision I feel like I could take on the world. I am so grateful that Jon and I had the Lord to rely on, I am ever so grateful for Him and for His love for us.
3 comments:
Yeah! I'm so glad you were able to find out where the Lord wants you. It is not an easy decision. I'm really gald you will be so close to us, but mostly that you will be where the Lord wants you. Congratutations and making that hard decision.
Go Blue!
Fun for you guys! What an adventure! Moving is always scary, but fun! We're making the same jump. Well, from here to Baltimore. Maybe we can share our experiences via this cyber friendship!
Post a Comment