Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Michigan Sweet Michigan!!

Well we finally arrived in Michigan. It was a interesting/rough journey, filled with lots: of tears, sickness, rude people, late nights, a black eye, my favorite boys, family, and our flight.

I honestly can't say that I ever want to do that again, it was the worst experience of my life. Luckily for me I have the best baby boy and he was absolutely amazing! Since there is so much to tell you about I will spread our trek out over a couple of days! Keep you eye out for the following posts(and pictures on the slide show to the right)....Messy Movers, Detour to Denver, Brett's Black Eye, and the Fierce Flyer.

I am sure that with titles like that, you can kind of guess what they are about. Some of them only scratch the surface though. Life is still up in the air, but at least we are here!

Thanks to everyone who helped us get out the door!!! We love you!!

2 comments:

mckenna said...

Oh man! Moving is such a pain, especially out of state! I'm sure you had an adventure and I can't wait to hear about it! Good luck out there!

Dani W said...

I am glad that you guys got there safe... minus the black eye thing though ouch! Good luck with being in Michigan. You are closer to me though! If you ever want to take a trip to Palmyra you can stay here! :)