Our movers dropped our stuff off two weeks ago and a lot of stuff was beat up bad, so that means that I have to go to a claims outfit to re coupe some money to get things fixed. If you ever need a moving horror story let me know, I will probably post everything after we are finally done with this company.
Brett has been teething(one on each side of his top two). We are having way to many sleepless nights and my baby is growing up way to fast. He is walking like crazy and he loves it(I will post video), and I think he is trying to give up naps:(!
We had a little o
uting to Ann Arbor(I remembered my camera half way there, so no pics) on Saturday to try to find housing. The whole time we were there I kept thinking to myself, "We are definitely not in Utah anymore." As I saw a lot girls in very very skimpy clothing and men half naked(I never thought that I would miss Utah, but I do). Luckily for my Jon will be spending all of his time up on North campus(They moved the Engineers far from central campus) so we won't be seeing a lot of naked people. Engineers have a tendency to dress a little better. We didn't find any housing and I am getting a little discouraged. We are going to make a few more trips up there, and we have a few contacts, so we will see. The picture is of the North Campus Bell Tower.We are suppose to be heading up to Minnesota this weekend to see family. If we make it I promise to take my camera and get tons of pictures(Just to make up for the ones that I didn't take in Ann Arbor)!

The Biggest reason I have not been blogging is........I am reading a good book!! I know, don't be shocked, I can actually read. The big problem with reading is that I have to have a book that just sucks me in. Anyway so I highly recommend the Children of the Promise series by Dean Hughes. It is about a family in SLC during WWII. I can't put it down and have had to borrow all of the books(I plan on buying them eventually).
For those of you who check my blog several times a day or every day, I will get on the ball!
I miss all of you!
2 comments:
When it rains it pours, doesn't it? Sounds like you guys have lots of craziness going on lately!! Hopefully everything mellows out and works out. And Children of the Promise series is one of my absolute favorites!! LOVE it! And the sequel series Hearts of the Children is just as good!! I hated reading as a kid until I got stuck on those in high school and remembered how fun it is to get sucked into stories like that!!
HEY!!!! It's nora and adam (and Samuel, too). How is LIFE? You're all three looking wonderful. WE miss you and would love to catch up: noraharrison@gmail.com; anharrison@wm.edu;
Our blog: http://harrisonfamilyfun.blogspot.com
Brett is just so handsome and has grown so much! I hope you find an apt. and get settled soon.
Post a Comment