At this exact moment a year ago, my sweet little boy was born. I am so grateful for him, for his love and the wonderful Spirit that he brings to our home. I have just loved the last couple of days, they they have been filled with hugs and kisses. I just love it when Brett puts his hands on my cheeks and pulls me close and then gives me kisses, or rests his forehead on mine and stares into my eyes. I love his laugh it is so contagious. Sometimes we will do the craziest things just so that we can hear him laugh, and everyone will agree that his growl is to die for.
It is so hard to believe that it has been a whole years since his birth. We have had our joys and our sorrows, tough trials and sweet triumphs. I can't imagine what I would do without him, even though I don't get out as much as I did or do the things that I want to do, I wouldn't trade him for anything.
Happy Birthday My Little Boo!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah for being 1. Happy Birthday Brett! I love the pictures. He is such a cute guy. I can't believe how fast they grow. It is amazing!
I agree moving is close to the worst thing in the whole world...right up there with cockroaches and throwing up. At least you could take a moment to appreciate your sweet son. I hope that all goes well in Denver!
Post a Comment