We finally got our first real storm last night!! I was so excited, that Jon and I sat on the porch swing and watched it. Then I had this great idea to get my camera out and see if I could capture the lightening. Well we had some lightening strike, super close and it scared me to death. Jon estimates that it struck about 1/8th of a mile from the house. It scared me so bad that my heat was racing, my knees were shaking and I was almost hyperventilating, It was so loud that I got a bad migraine. Luck for me and you I got it on video!! Unfortunately we do not have any video editing software yet, and so this video is a little long. If you click the little thing(I can't think of what it is called right now) at the bottom, so that it jumps to 35seconds into the movie. That should be about the right time for the lightening!! It doesn't sound scary but it was, trust me!! ENJOY!!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That was crazy awesome!! I was watching think, "Did I mess something up? Should I refresh the page? It's all black!!" And then BOOM! BEAUTIFUL! We had storms like that in Maryland and I was always scared out of my mind but it's just so beautiful that you can't help but watch even as you're shaking.
We miss you guys! It's fun to read your comments on our blog. I hope you're all doing well. Good luck getting settled!
We miss you guys, hope you are doing well. We like reading your comments on our blog. Hope you're doing wonderfully!
We miss you guys! We like hearing from you on our blog.Good luck with everything! Stay in touch.
Post a Comment