Monday, February 25, 2008

Brett's Pictures

My goal before we leave Provo, is to finish Brett's Scrapbook. Up until now I only had one page down, the bad new(according to Jon) is that I have been collecting all of the paper, stickers, stamps and embossing stuff to finish my pages. I store all of my scrap booking items in Jon's den, as you can imagine that he gets a little frustrated at all of the stuff that I have that is not being used. This weekend I pulled out my stuff and I finished several pages and I gathered the paper, pictures and stickers for the other pages and put them in a sheet protectors. That way I know what I am going to use on the page and all I need to do is lay it out and make it look nice. I took pictures of my pages and put them on the slide show, so you can enjoy them or get some ideas.

Well it is that time of the month again. We took Brett's 8 month pictures on Saturday, and I must say they turned out pretty cute, but then again he is a cute boy so there is little I have to do but take the shot. I will put more pictures of our photo shoot on the slide show.

I am helping to plan a wedding that I am also the photographer for. The wedding is this Friday, so there is a little bit of stress at our house. The Cake decorator who also happens to be Jon's mom, is flying into Salt Lake tomorrow(We are so excited to see her, but I think she is more excited to see Brett), and the rest of the extended family will be here on Wednesday. I will post pictures of the wedding and reception, and you can decide if I did a great job or not. I am kind of excited, this is a first for me.

3 comments:

David and Wendy Pendergrass said...

Brett is so adorable! And he couldn't have a more talented photographer for a mother! You have such great picture ideas!

Kathlen said...

Thanks!! I although I stand by what I said, Brett does all that hard work. He is every photographers dream.

Keriann said...

Very cute! How was Jon's interview at Penn State?