Today we decided that since we didnt know how much more snow we were going to get, that we need to take Brett out and so he could experience it. We put on his little snow suit(thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hodgson) and went out in the 27 degree weather with the sun shining and played. Dad made a little snow buddy(almost life size) for him. As you can see his hands were covered an
Saturday, February 16, 2008
Bretts Snowy Adventures
Today we decided that since we didnt know how much more snow we were going to get, that we need to take Brett out and so he could experience it. We put on his little snow suit(thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Hodgson) and went out in the 27 degree weather with the sun shining and played. Dad made a little snow buddy(almost life size) for him. As you can see his hands were covered an
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love the pictures! You said you didn't like your camera. I think it takes great pics. :)
I like my camera, it is just that for some of the more "professional" shots that I want to take, it lacks a few features that would make my pictures a lot nicer. Don't get me wrong a camera is better then no camera!
These are adorable! Photo shoots are one of my favorite parts of being a mom! We just got a new camera because all of Lucy's newborn pictures turned out fuzzy and horrible. Our old one was so sensitive to the right light. I really wish I knew a little more about photography like you! Your kids will be so lucky to have awesome pictures.
Post a Comment