Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Bradley Scott Hodgson

For some reason every time I ask my brother to check out my blog his common response is, "Why am I on there?" So the last time he said that I told him no but that I would write a whole post dedicated to him. So here it goes...

Bradley Scott Hodgson
5'11"
155 lbs. (all muscle)
Brown Hair (when it's there)
Brown Eyes
Brad is the second oldest in a family of six kids. When he was younger he was always very mischievous, I remember him putting me up to things that I should not be doing. Now we are pretty close, I think that happens when you start to move away from home. Luckily he has matured over the years and now he just likes to take risks, but nothing too dangerous, just enough to make mom worry about him every now and then. Occasionally, mom will get a call from Brad telling her that he is at the hospital getting stitches. Brad served a mission in the Jackson Mississippi Mission. He is currently attending Brigham Young University-Idaho, He is majoring in Sociology with a minor in Business Management. He graduates in the Summer of 09. Brad has plans of attending law school after graduation. Brad is currently a life guard on campus. If I could describe Brad in a few words I would say: Determined, he knows what he wants and he will work hard to get it. Loyal, this is a trait that I love most about him, he is very loyal to friends and family and to those things that are most important to him. Strong, Both physically and mentally and spiritually. Fun Loving, every time Brad comes down he wants to get out and go do something fun, every time I call him he is out doing something fun and exciting. When I asked mom how she would describe Brad she jokingly said trouble. On a more serious note she said loving. Brad loves his little nephew, he calls Brett 'Peanut'. Affectionately I call Brad "Lil Brudder" even though he is older. It all started with this homestar runner clip, now every time he calls me I say lil brudder the heart of a champion. I don't know why I say that to him, but I do. Another nickname that Brad happens to really like is Scottie the Hottie. Brad firmly believes in the second amendment, and takes time to go shooting with friends and roommates. All around Brad is a great guy. So if you know of any single girls in the Rexburg or Provo area that would go on a blind date with him, leave a comment and we will arrange something.

No comments: