Sunday, May 18, 2008

What a Great Saturday!!

So my sister is a student at the Utah College of Massage Therapy, and she has been trying to get me to go get a massage for quite some time now. Unfortunately I have always been busy(and besides why go to the school when I can get one for free at home,) until today. We got up at 6:45am(Jon was so good to agree to watch Brett, since he has been a little stinker lately) and ran to the school, waited to two hours and got a massage. Which felt so good(in case you were wondering!) Next Saturday the college is having a two for one deal, two people go and get a massage for $25($12.50 per person for a one hour massage, but you have to have two people to get that deal). I am going to go if any one wants to go with me, we do have to go early(leave by 6am)or we will have a two+ hour wait!

I have been wanting a Digital SLR for several months now. Unfortunately we have never been rich enough to own the one Jon wants to get me(it is over $1,000). I think everyday I become more desperate to get one, but keep shoving the thought out of my mind, due to Other expenses that will keep my family alive. The other day I expressed my undying wish to Jon, and he cleverly concocted a plan to make it work. Jon has decided that we are definitely going to need to save up for this camera, and that is going to take time(if you wish to donate money let me know ;) ) We have both also been trying to lose unwanted weight that we gained since we have been married. Jon has some suits and I have a dress that we want to fit into. The deal is that when we can fit into those again, we can get the digital camera. I am so excited I have already started to work out. Sadly I have a long way to go, but I think I can make it. Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

I went to the hospital to see a friend that just had her baby last night. After I got home I worked outside on the lawn. Jon was already out there mowing and so I did the weed eating for him. After working out in the yard I came in and helped Heather study for finals. My contribution was letting her massage me so she could get some practice. Rough life huh? Then it was off to bed for us.

Today was a great day!

No comments: