You guessed it, Jon and I have been married for three amazing years. Don't get me, wrong we have had our disagreements. We have always gotten through them, and they have always made us stronger and better.
Since our anniversary landed on a Sunday, Jon and I decided to celebrate last night. Jon bought me flowers, I always love it when he brings me flowers. This year I got three pink roses and 3 calla lilies. I LOVE CALLAS. They were our wedding flower and I just love them. Unfortunately the are extremely expensive, I am hoping Jon can still get them cheap from U of M. I would be sad if his little tradition ended, cause I love it.
Jon took me to Cascade Golf Center up by Provo Canyon. We played a round of miniature golf and Jon beat me bad. The sad thing is before we started I told Jon that I was going to win, and I didn't. I blame it on the wind, and the fact that my putter was too short.We then made our way to Wal-Mart( I know romantic huh! Jon hates wal-mart) I had to make a few exchanges. After wal-mart we ran to FYE and bought fiddler on the roof for $9 and then we picked up Cafe Rio. When we got home we ate dinner and watched our new movie! At 10:30pm we decided to head to bed, but only after we made beef stew for tonights dinner.
Church was good today, my knee was in a little bit of pain( I had knee surgery 4 years ago and it acts up every once in a while). Relief Society was extremely good. We talked about relationships with our husbands and how to strengthen them, very appropriate on our anniversary.
AND.......Brett turned 11 Months today!! This day has been a very great day, now I just need a root beer freeze, Yum!
Thanks Jon for an amazing three years! I am so glad that you chose me to be your bride, and that you are mine. Thanks for all of your love and support through out the years. I am so glad that we will be Together Forever!!! May we have many more years of our bliss.
4 comments:
Kathlen, I think you are so fantastic and have such a beaming personality! Thank you for your comments today! :D
OOH,.. congrats on 3 years! I haven't passed 2 years yet so that seems like a feet! ;) Umm,. I HAVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GET ROOT BEER FREEZES! Next time you go,.. call me and Bailey and I will come too!
Amanda, Jon makes them for me!!! They are so yummy, huh?! Everytime we go to the store I make sure that we have plenty of ice cream and root beer!
oh cool! Congrats! You and keriann almost have the same anniversary! Brett is getting too cute!
Post a Comment