We have been needing to have some friends over for the last year, but with all that has gone on with school and correlating schedules, it just hasn't happened. Since we are moving in a few weeks we have been having people over all the time, which is great for me cause I love it!!
Monday Unkie Bunky and Aunt Sandwich(Sean and Samantha Floyd) came over, We love these guys! We ate dinner and chatted, before they left we set up a tripe date with them and us and her brother and my sister for friday.
Friday rolled around and Sam's brother ditched us so we played games until 1ish a.m.
Saturday we all went to go get massages :) and then had breakfast at our house.
Sunday we had the Perry's (TC and Ashley)over, we love these guys too. Now that I think of it there isn't anyone we don't like/love! We had homemade pizza for dinner and played Bohnanza!
Today is going to be filled with more food, friends, and games!
Uh, I don't know how many of you really want to get together with us before we go. If you want to hang out and have tons of fun with us(I know we don't look like tons of fun, but just ask around, we are) just leave a comment and we would love to have you over. Be sure to be quick we only have a week and a half left!!
Brett's B-day is in a week and a half. Should I throw him a birthday party??
5 comments:
Why not throw him a party? I will be there as long as I don't have anything else on the day it's planned and I can pretty much tell you, I don't have much planned....
Thanks Abbie!!
wow... what a crazy fun week you guys had! I love it! Good luck with the move... they are always stressful... just trying to make it as little as possible is the trick! :)
Hi! I agree with you that the 5th ward was the best. We do miss our Provo student ward - the real world just isn't the same. Your little guy is adorable! We need someone around here that will play fun games with us...
I would love to see you guys before you leave! David is out of town for a while so he will probably miss you, but I will try to stop by soon!
Post a Comment