Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

I just wanted to take a second and thanks the mothers in my life. Thanks for always picking me up when I am down. Thanks for never letting me settle for anything but the best. Thanks for teaching me about the right thing to do, even when I really wanted to do the wrong thing. Thanks for all of your endless support. Thanks for all of you lectures, and if you didn't think that I was listening, I was. Thanks for your listening ear. Thanks for your money, it has helped us tons. Thanks for not saying 'I told you so.' Thanks for staying up all of those late nights. Thanks for being a confidant. Thanks for all times you took me to the ER. Thanks for coming to see me at college during Mothers Week. Thanks for your endless prayers. Thanks for all your love. Thanks for all of your wisdom. Thanks for being there when Brett was born. Thanks for teaching me how to be a mom!

I never truly knew the sacrifice that was made for me until I became a mom. Thanks for all you have done. I love each of you so much! HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

To all the ladies that read my blog, even if you don't have children of your own. HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sis! Sorry I did not read this earlier. I haven't been on the computer very much lately, only to do Mikaela's school work. Life only seems to be picking up speed. I can hardly wait for this weekend to be over. Love you! Mom