Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Moving to CANADA

Last night as the Florida Primary winners were announced, Jon said some thing very interesting to me. He said, "If Clinton And McCain are the Presidential Candidates, then we are moving to Canada!" I don't think that Jon was really serious, but on the other hand if it does come down to those two I might just take him up on his offer. Clinton is just crazy and McCain won't get us back on track. I think Super Tuesday will be fun to watch, will any of the candidates win their state? If one of them does I think that it says a lot about the candidate and the job that they did there. It is going to be interesting to see who we elect as president. Personally we are rooting for Mitt. I found this clip on youtube, it is laugh out loud funny. I just about died of laughter when I saw it I hope that you enjoy it. Deleted Scene from Princess Bride.

2 comments:

Lynette said...

Oh my gosh! It's so funny you say that because that's exactly what Jared said! He said that Hilary would just screw up the economy so bad that he wouldn't mind living in Canada because their health system would be better than anything that she is going to impose on everyone. I totally wouldn't mind if we moved to Canada. I think the U.S. is going to get screwed with wars in the future anyway...it says so in the scriptures! lol. I'm so sad that I can't see any of the videos you have links to on here. Youtube is blocked here at work. :( So is myspace...but I understand why. My friend had porn come up when they pulled up those sites! Lame huh?! By the way, I'm not trying to write on here a ton to get you to write on mine. lol! I just love talking about what people wrote on their blogs...so fun!

Kathlen said...

Well then maybe we should move there together!! At least we would have some friends. I really like Mitt and not just cause he is a Mormon, but because he is everything that I look for in a candidate. I think that he will make the changes that he talks about if he is elected. You have to check out the video it is too funny.