Saturday, January 19, 2008

We Got Our New Car!!

Thanks to my brother Garrett, we got our new car! The Stratus was his and he sold it to us for a great price that we could not say no to. The car is a 2002 with less then 90,000 miles on it, everything is still under warranty. It has a lot of cool features in it that our Pontiac didn't have, like: the back seat folds down, the drivers seat is electric, that back seat has anchors for Brett's car seat, it has a key fob so that I can unlock the car half way through that parking lot(very handy with a baby.) I am sure that there are other features that I love I just can't think of them right now. The features that I listed are the most exciting. Garrett sold us the car for the amount that was left on the loan, and believe me it was not that much, so thanks again Garrett we really appreciate it.

Well Jon took his L3 today. The L3 is like an exit exam that you have to take and pass before they will let you graduate from the chemical engineering department. Well you have to get an accumulative score of 23 out of 24, Jon got a 24!!!! Yea that is one less stress in our life, I think that we are going to celebrate tonight.

I am on the Computer a lot through out the day and a lot of times Brett is sitting on my lap. Unfortunately we have been running into some problems. I don't know what it is about the keyboard, but Brett loves to beat on it. You could consider it typing, but what ever you want to call it, it is funny to watch him. I got photos and a video the other day of him just banging away on the instant messenger to his daddy. In the picture on the right I had a hard time getting him to look at me, he was so enthralled in what he was doing that he would not look away. (Do you like his bald spot?) After a lot of talking to him he glanced back and I got this very cute photo. This kid makes me laugh, he is so cute!

Well he is starting to crawl and Jon and I have finally decided to do something to make our home Brett Safe. So tonight we are going out to buy a banister cover. This afternoon Brett rolled across the room, under the table and he had both legs through the banister. We decided to take care of it now before he got to big and he actually gets stuck. I just can't believe that he is rolling and starting to crawl, it seems like just yesterday he was born. We are going to turn around and he is going to be going to school, then on his mission, and then he will have kids of his own. I just can't believe how fast time has flown. That reminds me of a song, sorry I couldn't find it in MP3 format. I did however find a you tube video of it being played the song is titled My Boy.

Sorry my blogs are so boring, I just write what is important to me.

1 comment:

Abbie said...

Ok, so first of all, your blog is NOT boring! I love it. And Scott and I think the picture of Brett on the computer is adorable! :) Love it! And congrats on the car. How wonderful!