Monday, January 21, 2008

Brett's Monthly Pictures


So every month(at the beginning preferably) I get Brett all dressed up and I take his monthly pictures. Well this month has been a little crazy, so last night I decided I had just better do it so that I can get them done before the end of the month. Now some of you might be wondering why I procrastinate this very time sensitive project, and you might even think that taking him picture two weeks later won't make much of a difference. But let me tell you I have a little secret, Since I took Bretts picture last night I will wait three weeks before I take his eight month photo(the extra week helps ;) and then if March isn't that busy and I am on top of it I will take him nine month photos right on time at the beginning of the month. That my friends is the secret to procrastination, at least it has fooled me into thinking that it is a great plan. Actually it just comes down to the fact that I need to not be so lazy, yes I admitted to it(My mom is going to died when she sees that I am openly admitting to this.)

1 comment:

Lynette said...

Awwww that's such a cute picture Kathlen!!! I love that idea. That's what I'm going to do with our little girl. Oh yah, did I tell you we're having a girl?! So, thanks so much for letting me go to the Christmas Pageant with you guys! I loved it and won't forget it. I'm definitely buying the DVD when it comes out!