*Rolling completely over.
*Eating solids and she pretty much hates everything. She is going to be my picky child.
*Not sleeping through the night, in fact she is worse than a newborn.
*Her smiles can melt your heart and make everything Ok.
*She loves her Brother.
*My favorite thing is to hear them laughing together. I have tried to get it on Video, but no luck so far.
*She is very photogenic.
*Love to sit at the dinner table in her high chair.
*Brett Love to play horsey with her. She is the horse, he is the rider. Lets just say that she has strict supervision when she has tummy time.
4 comments:
shes a doll baby!
She is beautiful. And have I mentioned that I love her name. Even though they are spelled differently great minds think alike. Our Cait's is spelled the traditional European way. But we usually call her Cait (phonics Kate)
cute baby!
Blue eyes, yea! Grandpa Star shines through. Love her smile. Guess the apple didn't fall to far from the tree, did it picky eater.
Post a Comment