I took Kate to the Ped. on the 17th(Tuesday). Just a side note, her well child visits were at 2weeks, 2Months, 4Months. We have more then doubled that amount in 5 Months. The main reason for my visit was that she had been screaming for hours on Monday and on Sunday she had started puking all over. I was so discouraged when I left the doctors office, that I followed my gut. I packed up the kids and I headed down to Mom and DadWierschke's . I decided to take Kate to a homeopathic person. This is the same "Dr.(she's not a Dr.)" that I blogged about a few short posts ago and my little visit with her. Here are the solutions that I found to the problems that are noted in this post.
Problem 1&2) We discovered that Kate has a lot of yeast in her little body. To tell you the truth, eight different kinds of yeast. When she eats food the yeast is creating extensive amounts of gas. The Gas as it is moving through her body is getting stuck in the sharp bend in the Large Intestine. Thus causing LOTS of pain in her tummy, and quite possibly a lot of sleepless nights for us. We have started her on a homeopathic remedy for this and is already pooping her heart out.
Problem 3) The little hole in Kate's Chest. Well that is a post all by itself, which will be posted on Sunday. (Note: We saw a good old pediatric surgeon for this, the homeopathic doctor had nothing to do with this little problem. Yes, we do believe in modern medicine and those that practice it:))
Problem 4&5) When I took Kate to the Ped. on the 17th. The ped. knew just by looking at her that she had food allergies. Two days after that Kate broke out in massive rashes all over her body. The Peds. best guess is that the puking is related to allergies as well. So we have an appointment set up with an allergist 2 days before Christmas. The Homeopathic Dr. Found out that Kate is allergic to Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, and Red food dye. As of January 4th, we are going on a Gluten free diet.
Problem 1&2) We discovered that Kate has a lot of yeast in her little body. To tell you the truth, eight different kinds of yeast. When she eats food the yeast is creating extensive amounts of gas. The Gas as it is moving through her body is getting stuck in the sharp bend in the Large Intestine. Thus causing LOTS of pain in her tummy, and quite possibly a lot of sleepless nights for us. We have started her on a homeopathic remedy for this and is already pooping her heart out.
Problem 3) The little hole in Kate's Chest. Well that is a post all by itself, which will be posted on Sunday. (Note: We saw a good old pediatric surgeon for this, the homeopathic doctor had nothing to do with this little problem. Yes, we do believe in modern medicine and those that practice it:))
Problem 4&5) When I took Kate to the Ped. on the 17th. The ped. knew just by looking at her that she had food allergies. Two days after that Kate broke out in massive rashes all over her body. The Peds. best guess is that the puking is related to allergies as well. So we have an appointment set up with an allergist 2 days before Christmas. The Homeopathic Dr. Found out that Kate is allergic to Gluten, Wheat, Sugar, and Red food dye. As of January 4th, we are going on a Gluten free diet.
4 comments:
Oh, man. You have a lot to work with!
Oh good luck Kathlen. That is a lot to handle. We will be praying for you guys.
holy cow!!! does Kate still puking like crazy?
Why January 4th? Time to figure out recipes and such? Let me know, I have a friend who is vegan and on top of that has children that are allergic to gluten so she posts some of her recipes on a blog.
Post a Comment