So back in August I went in to see a homeopathic "doctor." Uh, she really isn't an MD but I don't know what to call her. Anyway, after I had Kate I was having a hard time rebounding. I was super tired, my body hurt really bad and my migraines were out of control.
She did E.D.S.(ElectroDermal Screening) on me and discovered that I have heavy metals in my body along with a long list of food allergies. We also found out that my neurotransmitters were not working properly and as a result I was not falling asleep for hours after bed time. The heavy metals was causing ringing in my ears, which I have had for as long as I can remember. As for my food allergies, I had been tested for those when I was five. This E.D.S. test found all of my allergies and then some. She discovered that my adrenals were working over time.
With this information and a few supplements, I have been able to turn things around. I feel like I have a new me. As for the kinda part, I think that once Kate starts sleeping through the night, I will feel amazing.
*This is when I got those beautiful gladiolas from Jon!!
Monday, November 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats!! I am so happy that you are starting to get back to your normal self!
That sounds facinating,.. I want to find a Doctor like that out here!!! I am Glad that it's working for you. The other week Chloe got Croup and a sister I work with in scouts is big into Homeopathic stuff and gave me some tablets for her, and within an hour of giving them to her, she was ha;f better and within a day totally better. I am a believer!
I am happy for you that you are figuring things out and feeling better. :) Can't wait to read the blog about Kate sleeping through the night for your sake... I'm sure you can't wait either!
I am also glad you are feeling better!
Post a Comment