I told everyone that we were trying to move. Since the last time I posted about the situation we have been bumped to third on the list. Someone already living in the complex wanted a three bedroom and insiders get first pick, so we got bumped. Which now means that it could be longer then a few months to get into a three bedroom. The complex has a two bedroom that is available on september 8th. It would have been available sooner but the couple living there has been there for 20 years. So management has to go through and replace a bunch of stuff, including but not limited to: hardwood floors, appliances, linoleum, and drywall.
We are going to ask our current landlord for a one week extension. Even though I don't think that she will budge on her deadline, I know that the Lord can soften hearts. So now we need prayers for our landlord or we are still going to be homeless.
Monday, August 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good luck. I love/hate moving. I love starting over but what a pain. We will pray for you that things work out smoothly with both places
We're thinking of you and praying for you too.
Post a Comment