Cute story:
Jon likes to make Brett trail mix. At first he started out with chocolate, raisins and gold fish. Last week he came up with the a new trail mix containing chocolate, raisins, goldfish, cheerios and peanuts. It was so yummy and a big hit with a little boy. Sunday rolled around and as I was packing snacks for a boy I had thought about packing the trail mix but decided not to, cause a child in nursery is severely allergic to peanuts. The nursery leaders have asked that you not give you kid anything that had peanuts in it before nursery. Anyway that didn't prevent me from packing some trail mix for myself. So I packed it and hid it in my church bag knowing full well the repercussions that would come about should a boy see it. So we are sitting in the middle of sacrament(the passing of the sacrament) and a little boy spots the trail mix and grabs it(note: Brett is not allowed any snacks until after the sacrament is over). I immediately grab them and put them back in my bag. All of the sudden Brett screams in a sad voice, "Chocooooooooolateeeeeeeeeeeee!!" All Jon and I could do was laugh, it was way too funny. He is a big chocolate fan, just like his mom!!
2 comments:
Cute post. That's a great story! lol
You know, Starlynn looks so much like Garrett, and everyone tells me our boy will look like me. "That's how it always goes" they say. I don't know what your opinion is on your kids, but I think Brett looks like you and Katherine looks like her daddy! That's funny... I bet ours will do the same too.
I do love that headband!
cute dress!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment