Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Lake Michigan
A couple of weeks ago while Jon's sister was still in town we took a short trip to Lake Michigan. Boy did we have a blast. The sand was white and warm, the water was probably 65 degrees. The waves just about knocked me over a couple of times. How is the beach with six kids you might ask, interesting is all I have to say. We kept sis in this little mesh bubble(thanks Becc) and each boy was assigned an adult. It worked out pretty well there were a few times when one adult had two boys(only Ammon and I were dresssed to get wet), but it worked and we loved it.
Micah is our sand mummy! Well all of the boys got to be sand mummies except for Brett(his choice).
Ammon and I with Caleb and Nathan. Yep I am in a one piece with shorts. Some women belong in one pieces and shorts, including me!!
Jon and Brett Chilling. Brett wasn't very fond of the cold waves and opted to stay on Dad's shoulders.
All of the boy except Aaron had these green and yellow "Crocs." Is that what they are really called?
Aaron boy playing in the waves.
And in the sand.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is so great that we'll have a beach nearby! Your trip looked like a lot of fun :)
I am excited to go to the beach in a couple of weeks!!! Love the mummy pic!!
Post a Comment