Monday, July 13, 2009

Frankenmuth

Since moving to Michigan I have heard about this Bavarian town called Frankenmuth but also about this gigantic Christmas store that they have. So while my parents were in town we ran up there and spent the whole day having a blast. Here are our pictures....Ornaments that we got at Bronners!! We got the ornaments personalized!

Brett and Grandpa looking down the falls.

Brett trying to drive Grandpas rental car.

Brett and Aunt Mikaela as little bavarian people.

Grandpa Tinys Farm.
Yep we paid money to see farm animals that we have at home, at least the kids enjoyed it!!

Chicken eating grass out of Brett's hand. I thought that this would scare him, but it didn't!

The Cow is eating Jon's shoe laces. They were green and slimy when it got done. Jon now needs new shoe laces.
Feeding the ducks.

But chasing the ducks was way more fun!


Mining Rocks with grandpa.

Would rather play in the water.

Having a blast!!

3 comments:

Landon said...

I LOVED Frankenmuth!!! I have very clear memories of going there with my grandparents as a kid! This post brought back tons of them! :D

4wheelschick said...

too much fun! that looks like fun. i love how you paid to see farm animals. i would have done it too.

becky said...

So fun. and i love the birth announcement pict.