Monday, July 27, 2009

4th of July

We spent the 4th of July at Mom and Dad Wierschke's. We had a blast, the little boys loved it for the most part. They really didn't like the really loud fireworks. I love it cause I got to to all the pyrotechnics. Here are a few pictures of our fun(there are no pictures of our actual fireworks, mainly cause they were all illegal and I was to busy lighting them off)

Snakes(the boys loved these)! The only legal fireworks in Michigan are Snakes, Sparklers and Pop its. Hello!! Michigan is way greener the Washington could ever be, and we can have a lot more fireworks then Michigan. No wonder my fireworks were illigal!!

Pop Its

Jon mowing the lawn with Caleb(Preping for fireworks).

All the boys took turns! This is Jon and Micha.

Poor little frog in the grass!

Jon and Brett Mowing!!

No comments: