I am sure that you all know the big difference between boys and girls, but there is another difference that I have noticed.
Most of you know either for experience for word of mouth, that little boys can be quite the fountains. When Brett was little we often got sprayed when changing his diaper. If he didn't spray us he shot it across the room. Little girls are not like that, if anything they are bubbling fountains, nothing too harmless really. Although Katherine has wet on me she has however pooped on me. I first learned of her great talent when she was a week old. I was changing her pants and right in the middle of it she pooped and shot it one and a half feet and hit the closet door and the carpet. Since then we hadn't had any other incidents worth mentioning, that is until Wednesday.
Jon and I were in a rush to get the kids ready, because Jon's sister and her family were coming up to Ann Arbor before they left back to Colorado. I had just finished feeding Katherine and was at the end of a diaper change, when all of the sudden she shoots poop three and a half feet. The worst part was that she shot it all over me, herself, the couch and pretty much everything on the couch. I couldn't believe that she had such range. Yeah I had to shower after that, it was pretty gross. I also had to clean up everything and that stuff stains good.
So I have come to the conclusion that I would rather be shot by a boy then a girl. Less stinky and easier to clean up. I guess it doesn't matter, if you have kids you are bound to wear their bodily fluids at least once during their life time!!
**I didn't post pictures cause I thought that that would be really gross! I only posted this for a good laugh!
Sunday, July 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is funny. Cait doesn't or hasn't had near the range but have had our own experience. My boys think her poop is her super power. They say it is the power of the poop and spit up. She really has some range with the spit up too.
I don't want kids.
haha. so funny! it's a good thing you have a good sense of humor: )
That's really funny. "Poop stories" are really entertaining to me. Probably because I have so many of my own. I can't believe her range either! That's amazing! lol
Post a Comment