Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The Love My Boy Has For His Mommy

We have been going for a walk every night, hoping that we can speed things up with sis. Since I am still typing this from the comfort of my own home, I am a little skeptical about this method. Anyway every night Brett has picked me a flower that look like thisOr thisLast night it hit me, while I and many others think of these 'flowers' as a nuisance. Brett sees them as a way to show his mommy that he loves her, even if she isn't perfect. That boy sure does know how to make my day!!

3 comments:

Dani W said...

Oh how cute!!! That is so sweet of him. I used to pick dandelion bouquets for my mom when I was a kid too!!! Good times good times.

Clore said...

He definitely will be a ladies man when he grows up!

mckenna said...

One of the best things about being a mom is seeing things like this through a child's eyes. So sweet!!