Jon - Kathlen - Brett - Katherine - Emma
Happy Birthday, Brett!
How fun. i love birthdays but I cry on every one of my little guys birthdays. I can't believe how fast it goes.
Look how much hair he had!! What a cutie. Happy Birthday Brett!! Love, Uncle Garrett, Auntie Leslie and Cousin Starlynn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUHAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRETTHAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUULOVE YOU ALLUNCLE DALE & AUNT EMILY
from gus, the little mouse in cinderella, i say......Hap hap happy birthday
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Happy Birthday, Brett!
How fun. i love birthdays but I cry on every one of my little guys birthdays. I can't believe how fast it goes.
Look how much hair he had!! What a cutie. Happy Birthday Brett!! Love, Uncle Garrett, Auntie Leslie and Cousin Starlynn
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR BRETT
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUUUUU
LOVE YOU ALL
UNCLE DALE & AUNT EMILY
from gus, the little mouse in cinderella, i say......Hap hap happy birthday
Post a Comment