Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Boy

Wow, I can't believe that it has been three years since his birth. It seems to me that he grows so much everyday. I am so proud of him and I love him to pieces. I really couldn't imagine my life with out this sweet boy. He give me hours of enjoyment and is such a big help when I need him.

Here are a few things that Brett does/loves to do:
*Count to 12
*Can Sing the alphabet, and only miss about 5 letters.
*He knows His shapes.
*He still loves to cook, I would say that it is more of a passion.
*Another Passions is tractors, He still LOVES them.
*Use hammers, screwdrivers, saws, nails. He pretty much likes to fix things.
*Read books, He can read two books. Well read/ memorize, either way I am proud of him.
*He Loves Dr Seuss books, and affectionately calls them his, "Seuss Books."
*Brett loves it when I sing him the silliest songs.
*He says his own prayers, he prays for everything under the sun. Including his(grandpa's) tractor.
*He has the greatest imagination.He will go up to people and say, "Oh no, I ran out of gas. I need gas." Usually the person he is talking to, tells him that they don't have any gas. At that point, I whip out my imaginary gas can and give it to him. He always says, "Oh, thank you Mama!" And then goes back to fill up his tractor with gas.

Today for his brithday we are taking him to the Zoo, and then we are going to hang out with some friends and have Pizza. We are also going to have a photo shoot, so keep an eye out for pictures.

I am so grateful for my little boy, I love him more then life itself.

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Happy Birthday Brett! I can't wait to get to know him better in August. He sounds super entertaining ;)

Anonymous said...

What a fun little boy! Congratulations on three years, Brett!

becky said...

It is such a fun time. Doesn't it go by so fast.