Uncle Mike, this is for you!!
A few weeks ago we are sitting in Church. Now Jon usually manages Brett, and I love on Kate. This particular Sunday was backwards, I had Brett. So I am listening to the talks that are being given, and all of the sudden I hear Brett snorting like a pig. I look over and here is Brett leaning out of our pew, looking at a girl across the isle. He continues snorting, I grab him and whisper in his ear, "Brett, you don't snort in church, ok?." His reply was, "Ok, mama." I go back to listening to the speaker, literally two second later I hear snorting again. I tell him again, "Brett knock that off it is rude." "Ok, mama." He says. He turns around and starts snorting AGAIN!! I put my hand over his mouth and I tell him, "Brett that is not how we talk to young ladies, you need to stop." He looks at me and replies, "Ok, mama." By this time the little girl is smiling and giggling, so there was no stopping him snorting at that point. Last week, I saw this little girls parents in the hall way and apologized for Brett snorting at her. They laughed and said that it was ok, their little girl loved it. I don't know if it will work for older girls or not. There are crazier things that a boy could do to a girl.
Sunday, June 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment