Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!!

Happy Birthday my Sweetheart!

Wow, I can't believe that it has been a year, Where has all of the time gone? This last year has been a crazy one, full of Ups and Downs, we have had joys and desperation. We have Blessed you and prayed for you. I am so grateful that you came to our family! You can be a little dramatic at times, but you prefect for our little family in every way. I love your sweet snuggles and when I ask you to say, "Mama." and you smile at me a say "Dada." You are such a tease, and I love it. Your little laugh is so contagious, everytime you laugh, I just want to squeeze you.

It is truely amazing to watch your own kids grow up, something that I hope you will be able to do someday. You will not know what undying love or Christ-like Love is, until you have your own children. I have had days in the last year, that I would willingly give up everything I have, just to make you well when you were sick. I would have in a heartbeat traded places with you, so you would not have to suffer. I begged, pleaded, fasted, cried and worried over you in the last year. I would give my life for you.

I know that I am not a perfect mom, I am sure that there are some who are way better then I. Just remember that I would do anything for you!

I love you my Sweet Girl.

No comments: