Monday, May 31, 2010

Brett Says the Cutest Things

Brett is starting to finally(I shouldn't say finally, he has been doing it for a while) get his sentences down. 95% of people can understand him, with that he says some funny things.

Sometimes he will say something that make total and complete sense, and he will end it by saying, "Does that make sense, Mama?" To which I will say, "Yep, that makes sense."
My favorite is when we are at the dinner table and he says, "I am going to put my noodles(or insert what ever we are eating) in my milk. Make sense Mama?" He always has to make sure that it makes sense. I think he got this phrase from me. I am always asking if something makes sense, if you read this blog you can attest that sometimes, I don't make any sense.

I was doing something will he the other day, and I said to him, "This way big boy." He looked up at me and said, "I'm not a big boy." I was a little stunned, since Kate birth we have called him big boy. So I told him, "Yes, you are a big boy." He then said, "No, I am not a big boy, I am Brett." To which I replied, "You are big boy Brett." He said to me, "No, just Brett"

Did any of that make sense??


No comments: