Kate got her two front teeth for Christmas!! She cut the first tooth on the 28th and cut her second one on the 1st. Brett never cut two teeth in one week, which just goes to show that every kid is different. You can click on the image so see her front teeth!!
It would be so much easier if they were the same. Then the things I learned from the first one would apply to #2 and #3. But no they have to make me feel like I am losing my mind because I can't figure any of them out. I love those little ones but they sure keep me on my toes.
1 comment:
It would be so much easier if they were the same. Then the things I learned from the first one would apply to #2 and #3. But no they have to make me feel like I am losing my mind because I can't figure any of them out. I love those little ones but they sure keep me on my toes.
Post a Comment