While we were at the Zoo, we had to stop by and see the Elephants. We don't dare leave the Zoo with out seeing "Lumpy." So we go to the elephant exhibit, only to find a sign that told us that the baby elephant had been throwing things at visitors to get attention. I took this opportunity to tell Brett that the baby elephant had been bad, so he was in time out. Brett was kind of surprised that Lumpy gets time out, but I think that he got the point. We later find out from friend that live in Toledo, that the little elephant had been throwing Poop. Yuck!
Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Christmas Lights At the Zoo
We went to see the Christmas Lights at the Toledo Zoo. We had fun despite the cold weather. Here are a few picture of the lights, enjoy.
Brett Had Kate's blanket on his lap, cause he was chilly.

Brett's beloved Penguins.
They had lights that flashed to music(singing lights), which entranced Brett.
Ice sculpture of a penguin. Brett loved the chain saw.
While we were at the Zoo, we had to stop by and see the Elephants. We don't dare leave the Zoo with out seeing "Lumpy." So we go to the elephant exhibit, only to find a sign that told us that the baby elephant had been throwing things at visitors to get attention. I took this opportunity to tell Brett that the baby elephant had been bad, so he was in time out. Brett was kind of surprised that Lumpy gets time out, but I think that he got the point. We later find out from friend that live in Toledo, that the little elephant had been throwing Poop. Yuck!
While we were at the Zoo, we had to stop by and see the Elephants. We don't dare leave the Zoo with out seeing "Lumpy." So we go to the elephant exhibit, only to find a sign that told us that the baby elephant had been throwing things at visitors to get attention. I took this opportunity to tell Brett that the baby elephant had been bad, so he was in time out. Brett was kind of surprised that Lumpy gets time out, but I think that he got the point. We later find out from friend that live in Toledo, that the little elephant had been throwing Poop. Yuck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
lol. That is hilarious about Lumpy. Pretty lights! I can't wait to take Starlynn to the Zoo this summer.
Post a Comment