Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Picasso Can Paint!!

Brett loves to color with crayons, but for some reason hates paint. He shys away from it and even starts to fuss if it gets on him. I started getting a little worried about it, and had came up with a few ideas to introduce the paint with no luck at all.

Remember those pictures that I made for the nursery? Well when I was painting them, Brett decided that he wanted to be cool like his mommy and paint too. I wasn't quite sure that he would actually paint, but he sure surprised me and went all out. I think once he saw that I had paint all over me, then he knew that it was ok to get paint all over himself.

His cute little hands

Hard at work with a Paint brush
Finger painting!!
A blank canvas is always handy!
I sure do love my little boy. It's true, somethings money just can't buy!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

what a sweet baby boy he is!