When I first started implementing this plan, I never dreamed that Brett and I would have so much fun together. I never knew the kind of joy that we would get out of cooking together in the kitchen. Now Brett and I cook on Tuesdays and do our other crafty fun things of Thursdays. Brett is a pro in the kitchen(and he is super cute in an apron, which we passed up today), so today I couldn't resist taking pictures/video. We made a Spanish Flan, so for your enjoyment.
Brett also loves to test all of the ingredients, while we are making our treat(like the bread we made yesterday).
I know from the pictures that our kitchen is a little messy, but I assure you that we completely cleaned the kitchen before dad got home.
We had the Flan for desert, and dad said that we did a great job!!
4 comments:
Oh that is so cute!!! I love the mixing picture. Oh and about the Obama entry... yeah we have cable and lucky for us they decided that what he has to say is more important that some of our favorite tv shows... losers. We missed a new episode of Chuck because of him. BLAH!
I'm impressed with your patience in letting him help you with everything, when I'm sure you could do it faster (and cleaner) yourself. He will love these memories! P.S. I love Brett's little-boy haircut; he was still a baby when you left.
Way cute! I bet he is quite the helper.
That is a great idea! I have checked out books out of the library for ideas to do with Justin while Ben is gone long days and on business trips. One fun thing is making edible playdow or making musical instruments.
Post a Comment