Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Patience and Cooking

Of all the Virtues, I have feel like I don't have any patience. Some may disagree, but I feel like I have a really short fuse and being pregnant doesn't help. I love to cook with Brett, some of you may think that that would try your patience, but for some reason I love it. It is that little extra one on one time that Brett and I get, where together we are focused on a single goal. Ok, well maybe Brett doesn't stay that focused, but at least he has my undivided attention. Surprisingly enough we make it though our cooking sessions with no disasters, that is until saturday while making Dad's valentine's cookies.


I was making the frosting for our cookies and needed more powdered sugar. As I was measuring the sugar out,I some how managed to shoot powered sugar out of the bag and all over Brett. Brett was a little taken back by what happened, but then he started to laugh. In the end we all got a good laugh and a cute picture. Even Mom isn't perfect.

1 comment:

Josh and Melissa said...

You are such a fun mom! Cooking with kids is so fun! Brett is getting so big. Hope you are feeling well!