Sunday, February 22, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Well I was quite surprised that you all wanted to know everything. K, so here is our update.

Our little girls is a mover, which I am very grateful for. Because this is baby two, she sits a little lower then Brett did which is causing ALOT of pain. After a call to the Dr's office, I found out that she sometimes pinches my sciatic nerve, which causes alot of pain when walking, if I am able to walk. I feel absolutely huge(we are taking family pictures for FHE tomorrow). Baby is currently a pound and almost a foot long. I am not sleeping at night, partly because of the baby but mostly cause of the nightmares that I am having. We still don't have any names picked out yet, but we totally have 15 weeks to figure it out. There is nothing like procrastinating to the last minute.

3 comments:

Josie said...

Ah I had the sciatic nerve thing with Dave during my 2nd trimester... Luckily it went away during third trimester for some reason. It's very painful, sorry to hear that's happening. Hopefully you get some rest soon!

maggie-t said...

Thanks for the update! I am sry to hear that you are having nightmares. I am excited to find out what you will name her!!

Clore said...

I heard potassium supplement helps. Or just eat lots of bananas ;-) I am sorry to hear your in pain already!