*Clapping her Hands
*Cut her Upper left tooth(doubt she enjoyed that).
*Took three steps
*Feeds other people her food
*Standing steady
*Walks five steps
*Cut her Upper Right tooth(I didn't enjoy it, so I doubt she did either)
*Says Mama
*Gives kisses when she wants too
*Takes eight steps
*Eating every tiny scrap of dirt off the floor(Yuck)!
She keeps us busy. There is nothing that we love more, then to pick her and and snuggle. She is a super sweet girl, with tender feelings. We have dicovered that she is a Mama's girl and loves to pat Me on the back when we snuggle. She is very dramatic, and often we laugh at her when she is mad. I know that sounds back, but really it is hilarious.
1 comment:
YAY!!! Kate is getting SOOO big! I cannot believe it! :) She is a little ahead of Olivia in the walking department but they are definitely on the same page when it comes to eating EVERYTHING ON THE FLOOR... ugh so gross. lol. Olivia has a shoe fetish... unfortunately ... she prefers to chew on the than wear them. haha.
Post a Comment