Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Newest Members of the Family/Fish Tank

Our Fish tank started to grow brown algae and was taking over the whole tank. We went to the pet store after days of research, and got us some algae lovin' friends. After 8 hours, our tank was sparkling clean.

This is Alfie out Algae Eater. I love this little guy.This is Ike one of our Ghost Shrimp. Ghost shrimp are the greatest, you can watch their food go through them.
This is Mike, our other Ghost Shrimp. Sorry Uncle Mike, this shrimp was not named after you. We had to name them after a great duo, because they are great shrimp.

Our other Platys were acting wierd, so we bought a Rainbow blue platy. Brett named her Violet. Excuse the fish tank, I took this picture right after we got back from Conference and the weekend feeder is still in there.

1 comment:

Mike said...

Hmmmm, despite what you said, I'm going to pretend that the fish was still named after me. What an honor!