Friday, April 2, 2010

Where Have The Wierschkes Been?

At home. Sad, if I was going to take a break, I should have at least gone out of town right? March was just a super crazy month for us. Between play dates, callings, helping with relief society things, and sickness, I was swamped all month.

I was asked to teach Relief Society at the end of the month and they gave me a month to prepare for it. I literally started planning and reading the very night I was asked to teach. It was a whole month of stress and worry. I was asked to teach lesson number 6 on the fall of Adam and Eve. It was such a hard topic, why didn't I get missionary work or something? I thought that the lesson was horrible, but a lot of other people loved it. I think it was/is slightly controversial. Anyway, I am going to be posting my lesson outline and other quotes that I was not able to share during my lesson on the blog.

I was also asked to planned the lunch for the Relief Society Temple Trip. Not by any means stressful, but it took time. I not sooner finished my RS lesson and had to switch into food mode. More on that later too.

On the 14th I was called to be the new Cub Scout Den Leader. I am so excited, I miss scouting. It will take up tuesday nights, but I really think it is going to be super fun. Brett tells me every tuesday night, "Mama, I need to go to cub scouts." or "Mama, I need to get dressed(in a cub scout uniform) and go with you."

Play dates are always super fun. I love every minute of them and so does Brett.

It has been a super crazy month, so bare with me as I try to update the blog. We have exciting, fun and spiritual things coming.

No comments: