Miracle of Miracles. I know that by posting this I just might jinx my good luck, but Kate has slept through the night two nights in a row.
Normally, I wouldn't be that excited, but two night in a row is pretty crazy. She is still pretty sick with croup(Sorry for those who didn't know). Both kids not only have croup, and they both just came down with a cold on top of it. Good thing is that both are sleeping through the night, which means sleep for mom and dad.
I have gotten so much sleep that I feel like a nice mom again. Sad but true, lack of sleep makes me a very mean mommy. I hated being a mean mommy, but I couldn't do anything about it. I am so glad that I am getting more sleep, now all I have to do is catch up. Eight Months is a long time to be sleep deprived.
Monday, February 1, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
most of us are not the best of moms when we are exhausted and seep deprived. You are not alone. I hope you get more full night sleeps to come. You pictures are so cute. Isn't so fun now that they can kind of play together. I hope they all feel better soon.
I'm so happy for you! That is a long time. I think Jennilyn was still waking up 2 or 3 times a night when she was 8 months. She was 9 or 10 before she finally started sleeping through the night. But I have to agree with you. I am also not a nice Mommy when I am sleep deprived! I love the pictures of them playing together! Isn't it so much fun to see them grow and play together! Just Best friends!!
Yah I totally understand the lack of sleep thing! I become Mean Mommy myself! It's perfectly understandable though. It's hard being a mom! Especially a mom of two I'm sure! So, now that it's Sat, is she still sleeping through the night?!
I am sorry she is sick! I will keep you guys in our prayers!I hate being sleep deprived too! Us moms sure need our sleep! Love you guys! -steph
Post a Comment