Wednesday, February 17, 2010

More Family Additions

Here are the newest additions to our family.

This is Dot, she is a Painted Platy.
This is Pluto and Dot. Pluto is a Sunset Red Platy.
This is Pluto and Minnie. Minnie is a Mickey Mouse Platy.
Brett named Minnie and Pluto, and I got to name Dot. The fish tank is in Brett's room, he absolutely LOVES it. I was really split on having fish and just not quite sure that I wanted that I wanted the hassle of trying to keep another thing alive. We have only had them a few days but I have to admit, I love having them too.

Brett did have to earn the money for his fish. We footed the rest of the bill, with the help of both sets of grandparents.

***Pluto died this morning. Luckily there is a warranty on him, so I will have him replaced by tonight. I am more sad about it then Brett. I had to give Brett the "he's in heaven" chat. Brett said, "Oh, I know. He's at Kevin's house." Heaven, Kevin. All the same thing right?

4 comments:

Clore said...

Cute fish!!!!!

Leslie said...

lol. sorry, just your last line was great. "Heaven, Kevin. All the same thing right?
Such a cute kid!!

Sarah said...

Hahaha kevin's house? So cute!

becky said...

I like the last comment also. I am trying to decide if we should get a fish. Christian wants to get the boys hermit crabs. I don't know.